« Home | 1x09: ZzzzZzzZzZ » | 1x08: Something nice in the bathroom » | 1x07: DS Fever » | 1x06: ? » | 1x05: Every Man for Himself. » | 1x04: The cost of living » | 1x03: What Diego did. » | 1x02: Meet Dr. S. » | 1x01: The Beginning of the End »

1x10: Aburrimiento coloso


Que pasa por la cabeza de Diego en los momentos de ocio?








------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Incubus - Circles




I saw you standing in my headlights. (Blink, blink, blink.)
I thought I'd run you down for the weight you left on me.
Instead I pushed rewind, reversed and drove away.
And seeing you disappear in my rearview brought to me the word 'Reciprocity!'

Hey! What would it mean to you
to know that it'll come back around again?
Hey! Whatever it means to you,
know that everything moves in circles.



Powered by Qumana